Monday, April 06, 2015

It's been awhile!










It seems like forever since I BLOGGED......








We continue to enjoy cold but clear weather here on the prairies. The horses are wintering wonderfully. Our new feeding system seems to be keeping the "easy keepers" from getting too fat. I move a few horses around yesterday since Angel and Dapper went back to their home in Manitoba.








I try to keep the horses in their family units.....so mom with daughters etc. It just seems to make a difference for the horses. We have a few floaters that can go in either herd. I also like to have all my babies together for playing and socializing.








I have a few new photos of some of the horses with some movement in them. We took them into the round pen before the last storm to play off some steam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home